Almost all public charging stations are equipped with Mode 3 Type 2 sockets, for drivers of electric vehicles that are equipped with the Mode 3 Type 1 J1772 sockets, drivers will require the above lead to plug from vehicle to charge point when out and about.
• 32amp single phase allowing charging up to 7.2 kw
• 5 meter long Lightweight and ultra flexible – easy to store and transport.
• Long lasting and reliable
• IEC certified
• CE compliant
• IP44 rated
• J1772 plug complete with padlock facility (padlock available in options)
• Operating voltage 240VAC
• Tested to 2,500 VDC
• Operating temperature range -30°C to +60°C
• Hard wearing, polybutylene terephalate (PBT) handle
• Copper alloy contacts
Product Code EVPP0160 EV Charging Lead